In no particular order, here goes:
1. Ride the world’s highest and fastest roller coaster.
2. Feature in the “credits” of a short film.
3. Spend an entire night on the beach, watching the stars.
4. Visit the Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.
5. Send 100 letters, in all to loved ones. (Yes, letters. Hand-written letters)
6. Be on page 1 of Google Search when my name is typed in.
7. Attend a Live Coldplay Concert.
8. Watch 150 movies. (Not really a movie buff, so that’s a challenge)
9. Try on a long trailing dress, like in Disney movies.
10. Get 5 ear-piercings done. (2 down, 3 to go!)
11. Spend at least a month without using my phone or the internet.
12. Go on a blind date. One. Just one?
13. Experience the adrenaline rush caused by the world’s highest bungee jump.
14. Own a pair of Aviators.
15. Call a friend I haven’t spoken to in 5 years or more, just to check if (s)he still remembers me.
16. Eurail. Travel Europe by train.
(As of 21st March, 2014)
Can’t think of everything right away, so I plan to edit this and add more things as and when I come up with them.
More later, soon though!
Do you have a Bucket List too? What’s on yours?