I had been updating this for a while, just never got around to hitting Publish, my second attempt at publishing Drafts.
I haven’t updated it after 21st March, though. I’ll make all the updates in 2018.
In no particular order, here goes:
- Ride the world’s highest and fastest roller coaster.
- Feature in the “credits” of a short film.
I’d forgotten about this one! Need to figure out how to do this.
Spend an entire night on the beach, watching the stars.
Done done done, twice over!
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.
Damn. I don’t know when this’ll happen.
- Send 100 letters, in all to loved ones. (Yes, letters. Hand-written letters)
Oh, I’m working on this. Sadly, I haven’t counted, maybe I’ll start doing that. Also, I’d like to update this one:
Send 100 personally drafted, handwritten or typewritten letters to anybody who asks for one.
Would you like one?
- Be on page 1 of Google Search when my name is typed in.
- Attend a Live Coldplay Concert.
- Watch 150 movies. (Not really a movie buff, so that’s a challenge)
- Try on a long trailing dress, like in Disney movies.
- Get 5 ear-piercings done. (2 down, 3 to go!)
I think I’d like to re-write this one, I don’t think I want 5 anymore:
Get 3 ear-piercings done.
- Spend at least a month without using my phone or the internet.
I went off WhatsApp for around a week, but I haven’t gone off the grid, all the way yet.
- Go on a blind date. One. Just one?
Hahhahaha. I can’t believe I have this here! I’m open to going on one. Let’s do this!
- Experience the adrenaline rush caused by the world’s highest bungee jump.
- Own a pair of Aviators.
I’d like to re-write this one:
Own atleast one pair of RayBan sunglasses, Aviators aren’t my thing anymore.
- Call a friend I haven’t spoken to in 5 years or more, just to check if (s)he still remembers me.
I don’t know how to initiate this one. Suggestions?
- Eurail. Travel Europe by train.
Nope, not yet.
- Track down my Babaji’s typewriter.
- Learn how to operate the Typewriter without using any online tutorials. Go 100% old school.
- Read at least 3 books every year starting 2016 for the next 5 years.
- Learn to strum 3 songs on the guitar and sing along.
- Go on a solo trip, fund it myself.
- Learn how to use eye-liner. Totally not a make-up person.
- Update my Bucket List on 21st March, every alternate year.
- Learn French, enough to hold a basic conversation.
I started working on this one, attended classes and wrote tests, but I need to get back to this and actually try using the language before I strike it off my list.
- Go on a trip with my sister.
- Make an perfect omelette without, having to turn it into scrambled eggs.
(As of 21st March, 2016)
Do you have a Bucket List too? What’s on yours?